Certified Korean translation is a translation done by a certified public translator who is authorized by the Korean government to perform translation work and submit them to the various government ministries and public offices.
KOISRA UP provides certified Korean translation services for documents in Korean as well as foreign languages. The translation work and the attestation of the translation are done by licensed and certified Korean translators, according to the Licensed Administrative Agent Act.
A certified translation (sworn translation) indicates that the translation was done accurately, faithfully, and fully represents the original document. According to the law in South Korea, only Certified Korean translator is authorized to provide certified translation. Each certified Korean translation provided with the translator’s name, license number, office seal, direct contact number and an affidavit.
The following documents may require a Korean certified translation:
- Personal Documents such as: Marriage Relation Certificate, Driver License, Family Relation Certificate, Birth Certificate;
- Travel Documents such as: Passport, visa applications, Immigration related documents;
- Business Documents such as: Article of Incorporation, Business Registration Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Employment, Board Minutes;
- Legal Documents such as: Agreements, Contracts, Legal memos, Power of Attorney, Court Decisions, Summary orders;
- Financial Documents such as: Banking notes, Transactional documents, Certificate of Deposit, Utility bills, Financial Statement and Audit Reports;
- Medical Documents such as: Certificate of Cremation, Medical reports, Certificate of death, Drugs Prospection;
The Korean certified translation can be provided for local and foreign documents in different languages such as: English, Japanese, Chinese, German, Russian, Spanish and French.
In addition to certified Korean translation, our Korean certified public translators and licensed administrative agents can also provide an Attestation of Facts. In such case for example, the certified translator or agent can witness a signature of documents by third parties.
If you are looking for a Notarized translation please visit our Apostille and Documents Notarization in Korea service page.
What Our Clients Say
Prompt, high quality service. Carla is great at what she does.
I will be sure to recommend your services to my friends and co-workers.
Fast response to my request. Prices were very good and reasonable.
Translation were accurate and delivery was fast too.
Very good! Fast and very efficient.
I am 100% satisfied with the documents that’s provided to me and I will come back if needed.
Good timing with getting translation notarized and mailed.
Easy to contact through email with speedy replies.
Fast reply and good services received from KOISRA UP. Really good and reply to all my emails fast.
Services done within the range given. Will recommend your company to my friends who are in need.
Do You Need Certified Translation in Korea?
Call Us: +82-70-5038-4101, Send an Email or Leave us a Message in the form below. We will be happy to answer your questions!
Sworn translation in Korea, Accredited translation in Korea, Official Translation in Korea, Translation Agency in Korea, Certified Korean Translator, Korean public translator, Sworn Translators in Korea, Public Sworn Translators and Interpreters, Official Translators in Korea, Authorized Korean Translators