Are you looking to expand your busienss to Korea, but aren't ready to set local entity?
Setting up a business in South Korea often necessitates the hiring of domestic employees, however local employment in Korea come with legal, finanical and and administrative responsibilities which make the all proccess complicated and hard to achive without local support.
If you wish to hire local employees in South Korea, KOISRA UP can help you by providing local employment solutions such as Employer of Record (EOR) or Professional Employer Organisation (PEO).
Employer of Record in Korea or PEO are an efficient and quick employment solutions for companies wishing to expand into the Korean market and recruit local employees without the need to became local Korean employer or to establish a local Korean company.
In other words, KOISRA UP employment solutions outsource the legal hiring and HR administration functions while you maintain the direction and guidnace of the employees activities. Such solution will help you to expand quicly into the Korea market.
In order to help foreign companies to hire employees in Korea as expeditiously and compliantly as possible, we provide fully-featured, Employment and HR Services:
- Local employment by Employer of Record (EOR) and Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services
- Consult and advice regarding common employment terms in Korea
- Drafting local employment agreement according to the local labor regulations and client terms of employment
- Providing full and transperent calculation report of the employment cost
- Monthly Payroll processing and payment to employees
- Employees’ income tax, local insurances and pension calculation
- Electronic pay slips to each employee
KOISRA UP also offer hybrid employment model, where the local Korean employee is directly hired by the foreign company (outside of Korea) but the HR administration and payroll work done locally by us. Such hybrid employment model is recommended when the local employee wish to be hired directly by the foreign company but doesn't want to work as freelancer or service provider. Read more about our Payroll Services in Korea.
Need More Information?
Call Us: +82-2-747-9443, Send an Email or Leave us a Message in the form below. We will be happy to answer your questions!