MicroStrategy, a multinational Nasdaq Company which is a worldwide leader in business intelligence, enterprise analytics and mobility software is looking to hire senior consultant in Seoul, to work at their Korea branch office. The Company HQ is located and USA and has 2,528 employees in 26 offices all over the world.
- Delivers billable consulting services.
- Efforts may be directed toward various Company and / or supporting products and services
- Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities.
- Participates in the full project life cycle, taking ideas from concept through full deployment
- Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which he or she is assigned
- Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning
- Defines a project approach to ensure customer and account success.
- Provides critical and constructive guidance to customers, steering them towards a long-term vision for success
- Leverages the Company best practices for service delivery
- Applies project management methodology effectively in a wide variety of situations, and adapts methodology to new situations
- Provides support to the Services management team, helping to scope and estimate the engagement
- Develops customer relationship and expectation management skills by independently working with customers
- Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers
- Demonstrates influence towards positive outcomes, internally and externally with customers
- Participates in implementation activities Leverages technical competence and implementation experience to develop functional and technical application design skills
- Shares expertise and experience with junior team members
- May be given responsibility as a team coach on small teams of up to 8 members, leading and mentoring their more junior colleagues Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical or related field is required.
- At least 5 years consulting or IT consulting experience is a must.
- Understanding of core Business Intelligence (BI)/data warehousing technology: RDBMS, Web, Client/ Server, and OLAP.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
Programming (Visual Basic, C, C++) and Web/Internet (JAVA, HTML, ASP, XML, XSL) experience. Application knowledge of the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and ERP.
- Fluent verbally and written in English and Korean
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Min. 50 % traveling is required.
- Korean National or holding full working permit in Korea